Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not sure where I got this recipe, but I love it for tuna steaks done on the grill.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated gingerroot
- 1 garlic clove, mashed
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Whisk all ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Pour over fish steaks and allow to marinate for two hours before grilling.
I used this marinade for mahi mahi and it was great. I did use honey instead of sugar, but other than that followed the recipe as written. the fish had a wonderful flavor. I think it will work well with flounder as well. Thanks for posting the recipe.