Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Use this marinade for chicken that you plan to grill over charcoal or on a gas grill. I got the recipe from a hunting pal after having tasted his chicken fixed on a metal rack over the campfire coals. Incredible stuff! And, with that idea in mind, take this marinade camping the next time you go.
- 1⁄4 cup sorghum molasses
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 1 cup brown mustard (I use Gulden's)
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients together and whisk until it is well-blended.
- Marinate all chicken parts in this blend for 4 hours prior to grilling on a charcoal or gas grill.