Top Review by BLUE ROSE
Thanks to Spark People I found this chef to try one of her recipe. I chose to marinade this followed by cooking this in a crock pot. My family loved this recipe. I plan on making this again for them. On a side note because I loved this marinade so much I chose to go out on a limb and try this with chicken. Surprisingly it came out really good. We would like to rate this recipe 10 Stars!
- 2 -3 lbs chuck roast
Marinade for roast
- 2 tablespoons Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup budweiser select beer
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon A.1. Original Sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to boil in microwave, add soup mix, stir well.
- Add beer,brown sugar, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, A-1 sauce, garlic, accent and black pepper. Stir well.
- Place roast in a baking dish or a large plastic bag and pour in marinade.
- Marinade several hours or over night.
- Wrap roast in foil or use a ovens Reynolds baking bag (adding 1Tbs of flour to bag before adding roast and poke holes in top of bag) place in a baking dish.
- Bake in oven at 350° for 1 hour, turn oven down to 300° and bake another 1 hour or until tender.