Recipe by GyozaBaby
From AllRecipes.com by Jill. A delicious barbecue sauce for chicken on the grill.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts (4 breasts)
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely minced fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, mix together oli, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, wine vinegar, and lemon juice.
- Stir in mustard powder, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Use to marinate chicken before cooking as desired. The longer you marinade, the more flavor it will have. Marinate for at least 1 hour if not more.