Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
From foodarama have not tried this yet
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lbs boneless beef top sirloin steaks
- In a small bowl, stir together garlic, horseradish, salt, black pepper and olive oil.
- Set steak(s) in a shallow dish; rub garlic mixture all over steak(s).
- Cover steak(s) then marinate in refrigerator for 1-2 days.
- Turn steak(s) occasionally while marinating.
- One hour before cooking remove steaks from the refrigerator.
- Prepare grill.
- Grill steaks approximately 5-7 minutes per side (medium-rare) or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
- When steaks are finished cooking remove; allow steak(s) to rest 15 minutes before serving.
- Slice steak(s) across the grain into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Place on a platter then serve.