Charlotte J's Note:
From foodarama have not tried this yet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, stir together garlic, horseradish, salt, black pepper and olive oil.
- 2Set steak(s) in a shallow dish; rub garlic mixture all over steak(s).
- 3Cover steak(s) then marinate in refrigerator for 1-2 days.
- 4Turn steak(s) occasionally while marinating.
- 5One hour before cooking remove steaks from the refrigerator.
- 6Prepare grill.
- 7Grill steaks approximately 5-7 minutes per side (medium-rare) or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
- 8When steaks are finished cooking remove; allow steak(s) to rest 15 minutes before serving.
- 9Slice steak(s) across the grain into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- 10Place on a platter then serve.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinade for Boneless Top Sirloin Steak
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.0
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 865.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 33.6 g