Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I use this marinade on any steaks that are grilled but I particularly like it on a London Broil.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- Combine all ingredients in a non aluminium covered dish and mix well.
- Pierce meat to be marinated several times with a fork.
- Place meat in marinade and cover.
- Refrigerate overnight, turning several times.
This was a wonderful marinade, which we'll be making again and again. The meat was tender and juicy, and the combination of spices was just right, without being overpowering. Thanks for another great Zaar recipe JohnVac52!
I used this on some ribeyes, and it was delicious. I did change one thing, and that was I chaged the Soy Sauce to Lite Soy Sauce. The wife thought it was a little salty the first time(i loved it), but its perfect for us with the lite soy. thanks for sharing
This marinade was wonderful. I used it on a London broil and broiled the steak in the oven. My husband loved the flavor and said that it beat all other marinades hands down...great flavor. The longer you marinade the better. Thanks for sharing this one...it's a keeper!!