Recipe by johnvac52
I use this marinade on any steaks that are grilled but I particularly like it on a London Broil.
Top Review by Teresa M
This was a wonderful marinade, which we'll be making again and again. The meat was tender and juicy, and the combination of spices was just right, without being overpowering. Thanks for another great Zaar recipe JohnVac52!
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of