Recipe by father_of_the_year
this recipe came from guam one of the locals showed me this,and i love it the taste is unreal and me wifes pregnant and guys no joke at2-3 in the am me wife will make me go make some even though u need 12 hrs for the marinade u can do it for 30 min but i recomend 12 hrs anyway thats all i have to say(no its not my wifes not big on meat and she will eat a freakin cow live as long as the marinade was there
Top Review by samuraitoaster
I haven't tried this exact recipe, I grew up eating this and the way I learned to make it...I don't measure anything! All Chamorro families have different ways of making this i'm sure, but it's all similar. I must say, this is the best stuff EVER! Grilling the meat is the best way to enhance the flavor, and the smell will drive you crazy while it's cooking!
- 1⁄2 bottle soy sauce
- 1⁄2 bottle teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 bottle Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- garlic, any will do i prefer fresh but garlic powder and salt works the same
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- all i can tell you is this is one of those recipies that you have to use your own judgement everyones taste for certain things are diffrent.
- always add vinegar first then add in everything, what i do is pour half the bottles of all the liquids in the bottom of a long plastic dish and add garlic"except vinegar only use about 1 cap full" its used to take the salty taste of the soy out then add ur meat i use a rack of ribs then pour the rest of the liquids in on top of the meat and then take a fork and stab the meat so the liquds soak in the meat and bone YUMMY then put a lid on it and shove it in the fridge and let it marinade for a good 12 hours no thats not a typeo i did say 12 hrs you will thank me later its well worth the wait then get the bbq going.