1/5 Photos of Marilyn's Special Green Beans
My dear friend Marilyn shared this recipe with me. It is a holiday favorite at her house. I did find two recipes on Zaar that were similar but omitted the mayo which is a yummy "must have ingredient" in this recipe. This recipe doubles very well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 1st 4 ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- 2Add drained green beans and mix well.
- 3Add crumbled bacon, mix.
- 4Pour into a 2 quart casserole.
- 5Bake in a 350 degrees oven for about 30 minutes, until heated thru, or microwave about 10 minutes until hot.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marilyn's Special Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.0
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 463.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 7.3 g