1 hr 15 mins
I first had this cake at my in-laws (my SIL is Marilyn!)over the Christmas holidays in Denver, just after my husband and I were married. It is a deliciously moist cake, full of citrus flavor, that is like a taste of sunshine!
My Private Note
bundt c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cake ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- 2Blend till moistened; using mixer, beat on low speed until smooth, but do not overbeat.
- 3Pour batter into well greased/floured bundt pan.
- 4Bake at 325 for 45-60 minutes.
- 5Remove cake from pan onto serving plate.
- 6Top with Orange Glaze: Mix orange juice and butter.
- 7Add powdered sugar until a thin consistency is achieved.
- 8Pour onto hot cake and keep spooning glaze back on so it seeps in.
- 9***Ileave the extra glaze on the serving plate to spread on each slice of cake!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marilyn's Florida Sunshine Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1495 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5573.6
- Calories from Fat 2522
- Total Fat 280.2 g
- Saturated Fat 58.5 g
- Cholesterol 948.0 mg
- Sodium 6259.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 729.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 381.4 g
- Protein 50.8 g