1 hr 20 mins
From a 1998 Food TV Cooking Live show
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place diced bread into a 2 quart baking dish and drizzle with melted butter.
- 2Toss chunked white chocolate with bread cubes.
- 3Bring milk, cream, sugar and vanilla bean to a boil over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- 4Stirring constantly, slowly add hot mixture to eggs.
- 5Do not whisk.
- 6Skim foam from custard.
- 7Strain custard over bread and chocolate.
- 8Let stand for 10 minutes so that bread soaks up custard.
- 9Place baking dish in another larger pan adding 1 inch of hot water to larger dish.
- 10Bake at 325 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes until custard is set and bread is golden.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marie's White Chocolate Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.7
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 169.9 mg
- Sodium 127.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: