Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From a 1998 Food TV Cooking Live show
Make and share this Marie's White Chocolate Bread Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Place diced bread into a 2 quart baking dish and drizzle with melted butter.
- Toss chunked white chocolate with bread cubes.
- Bring milk, cream, sugar and vanilla bean to a boil over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- Stirring constantly, slowly add hot mixture to eggs.
- Do not whisk.
- Skim foam from custard.
- Strain custard over bread and chocolate.
- Let stand for 10 minutes so that bread soaks up custard.
- Place baking dish in another larger pan adding 1 inch of hot water to larger dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 to 60 minutes until custard is set and bread is golden.