Mad Maryno's Note:
The name says it all. and it's yummy. Such a good way to use over-ripe bananas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease and flour a loaf pan.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix all the wet ingredients until the sugar is dissolved.
- 4In a big bowl, sift all the dry ingredients together.
- 5Add the liquid mix to the sifted dry ingredients. Mix well and fold in the chopped pecans.
- 6Pour in the loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marie's Vegan Banana Pecan Bread
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.2
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 165.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g