Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
The name says it all. and it's yummy. Such a good way to use over-ripe bananas
Make and share this Marie's Vegan Banana Pecan Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour a loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the wet ingredients until the sugar is dissolved.
- In a big bowl, sift all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the liquid mix to the sifted dry ingredients. Mix well and fold in the chopped pecans.
- Pour in the loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.
ABSOLUTELY DO LOVE BANANA BREAD, & the riper the bananas, the better (& more intense) the flavor! Thought the toasted nuts also contributed nicely to the overall flavor! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC tag]
I loved the taste and enjoyed in within a day! :) however i did sub in shortening=for oil and 1/2 cup honey for the sugar. YUM!