This is a very thick, hearty chili made with taco seasoning mix, fire roasted tomatoes, kidney and black beans. It goes together really quick and is so delicious! Serve topped with your choice of sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, green onions, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1/2 green pepper, diced small
- 1 (15 ounce) can fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 lbs ground meat (ground beef, pork and veal)
- salt and pepper
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans (drained)
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans (drained)
- 1Saute onion and green pepper in oil until soft.
- 2Place tomatoes, sauce and water in blender and mix.
- 3Brown meat in another splash of oil, then add seasoning mix and salt and pepper.
- 4Add tomato mixture to pot and stir, then add rest of ingredients.
- 5Simmer on low for 30 minutes.
- 6Serve with your favorite toppings.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marie's Two Bean Taco Chili
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.1
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 989.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: