Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe came from Marie's brand Salad Dressing. My DD likes to make it as her contribution to pot luck dinners and she never fails to get compliments! (Cooking time is chill time)
- 2 (14 ounce) packages frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 2⁄3 cup marie creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1 tomatoes, cut into wedges or 1 grape tomatoes, arranged over top of salad
- Prepare tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Combine tortellini and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Arrange tomato wedges or grape tomatoes over salad.
- Cover and chill 2 hours.
Delicious! Quick to fix and very colorful. We enjoyed it! Thansk for sharing the recipe!