Recipe by DJB
This lasagna is yummy and very easy to make!
Top Review by krista m.
Very yummy lasagna! The egg makes it moist and the consistency is perfect. I use no bake noodles, so this has become one of my "easy" weeknight meals that I can assemble ahead of time. I do add extra shredded cheddar and a layer of parmesan on top - making it extra cheesy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb cottage cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- uncooked lasagna noodle
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat and drain.
- Add sauce and set aside.
- Combine cheeses, seasonings and eggs.
- Spread 1 cup meat sauce in 9 x 13 pan.
- Layer 4 uncooked noodles.
- Spread on 1 cup cheese mixture, then 1 cup sauce.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Top with 4 noodles, sauce and cheeses.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Let cool for 15 minutes.