Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
When you have cravings for healthy food. What!? you don't have cravings for healthy food sometimes?Real comfort food to me. Easier than easy as pie.
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 2 cups broccoli, cut in florets
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup vegan dry whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon dried herbes de provence
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F Throw all the ingredients in a casserole, mix.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes. Voila. Serve with brown rice.
I had really been looking forward to this recipe; however, I don't think I'll be making it again. It was very easy to make, just cut up the veggies and throw into a casserole dish. I added some breadcrumbs to the top so that it wouldn't burn, however some of the veggies got pretty dark and there didn't seem to be enough liquid to make the veggies tender.