1/2 Photos of Marie's Chicken French
My absolute favorite chicken dish. I have put together bits and pieces of other chicken French recipes and this is the result. Almost failproof, comes out good every time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together eggs, cheese and parsley.
- 2Between two sheets of plastic wrap, pound chicken thin.
- 3Lightly salt and pepper chicken.
- 4Dredge chicken in flour, then dip in beaten egg mixture.
- 5Fry in olive oil until brown on both sides.
- 6Remove chicken to platter.
- 7In same skillet, saute garlic lightly, then add wine and bring to boil.
- 8Add broth and lemon juice.
- 9Lastly, stir in butter.
- 10Add chicken back to pan and bring to boil.
- 11Simmer for about 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marie's Chicken French
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.8
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 186.4 mg
- Sodium 502.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 32.7 g