My absolute favorite chicken dish. I have put together bits and pieces of other chicken French recipes and this is the result. Almost failproof, comes out good every time.
- Mix together eggs, cheese and parsley.
- Between two sheets of plastic wrap, pound chicken thin.
- Lightly salt and pepper chicken.
- Dredge chicken in flour, then dip in beaten egg mixture.
- Fry in olive oil until brown on both sides.
- Remove chicken to platter.
- In same skillet, saute garlic lightly, then add wine and bring to boil.
- Add broth and lemon juice.
- Lastly, stir in butter.
- Add chicken back to pan and bring to boil.
- Simmer for about 3 minutes.