Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The dressing for this recipe is a little different in that it contains sour cream and mayonnaise. Once you taste it, you will not be able to stop eating it. Very addictive!
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients for dressing and set aside.
- Combine broccoli, cranberries and black pepper. (Note: I used 5 broccoli crowns - would not enter this way).
- Add dressing and stir well.
- Refrigerate to let flavors develop.
- At serving time add all but a few tablespoons of bacon and all of almonds to broccoli mixture.
- Stir together and garnish with crumbled bacon.