1/1 Photo of Marie Rose (Seafood) Sauce
Serve as a dipping sauce with your favourite seafood, especially nice with prawns.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir the tomato sauce and mayonnaise together in a small bowl.
- 2Add a few drops of Worcestershire and Tabasco and stir to combine.
- 3Cover with cling film and chill till required.
- 4Serve with seafood and lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marie Rose (Seafood) Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.5
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.6 mg
- Sodium 732.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: