1/1 Photo of Marie Callender's Lemon Cream Cheese Pie by Todd Wilbur
1 hr 5 mins
Recipe created by Todd Wilbur www.TopSecretRecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Cream Cheese Filling
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Make the crust by combining the graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and sugar in a small bowl.
- 3Press the crust mixture into an 8-inch pie pan.
- 4Prepare the cream cheese filling by mixing cream cheese with 1/4 cup sugar, vanilla and an egg using an electric mixer.
- 5Mix well until smooth.
- 6Pour cream cheese filling into graham cracker crust and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is cooked.
- 7A knife stuck in the middle of the filling should come out mostly clean.
- 8As the pie cools, make the lemon filling by combining 1/2 cup sugar with cornstarch, salt and water in a small saucepan.
- 9Set mixture over low heat and bring to a simmer, stirring often.
- 10Whisk in egg yolks, then add lemon juice and butter.
- 11When mixture simmers again remove it immediately from the heat.
- 12Pour the lemon filling over the cream cheese filling, and let the pie cool.
- 13When cool, chill pie in the refrigerator for several hours before serving.
- 14Slice into 6 pieces to serve restaurant-size portions.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marie Callender's Lemon Cream Cheese Pie by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.1
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 153.4 mg
- Sodium 314.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 34.9 g
- Protein 5.1 g