1/1 Photo of Marie Callender's Cornbread
Battle in Seattle's Note:
Just as good if not better than the restaurant. And, as those Jiffy cake mixes become harder to find, this will always be available!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease an 8x8" pan on bottom and sides; set to the side.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk eggs until well blended.
- 4Add sugar, milk, melted butter and whisk thoroughly.
- 5Add Bisquick and cornmeal to egg mixture, and mix just enough to completely moisten dry ingredients and leave no lumps.
- 6Do not overmix.
- 7Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out dry and top is firm to touch.
- 8Doubles easily into 9x13" pan; adjust baking time accordingly.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marie Callender's Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.9
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.8 mg
- Sodium 409.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g