Just as good if not better than the restaurant. And, as those Jiffy cake mixes become harder to find, this will always be available!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8x8" pan on bottom and sides; set to the side.
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs until well blended.
- Add sugar, milk, melted butter and whisk thoroughly.
- Add Bisquick and cornmeal to egg mixture, and mix just enough to completely moisten dry ingredients and leave no lumps.
- Do not overmix.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out dry and top is firm to touch.
- Doubles easily into 9x13" pan; adjust baking time accordingly.