1/5 Photos of Marie Callender's Cake-like Cornbread
Kay Demonbren's Note:
From MasterCook. Don't expect a coarse grained cornbread here. These taste more like corn cake, and are the most awesome muffins I've ever stuffed in my mouth. They don't even need butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Thoroughly spray muffin pan cups with non-stick spray.
- 3Pour mixes into a large bowl.
- 4Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- 5The batter will be very thick.
- 6Pour into prepared muffin cups.
- 7I made 12 regular sized muffins and 24 mini muffins from one batch of this batter, and had a tiny bit left over for the"bowl lickers".
- 8Bake mini muffins for 15 minutes, or until golden.
- 9Bake regular sized muffins for 20 minutes, or until golden.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marie Callender's Cake-like Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (1361 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.2
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 43.1 mg
- Sodium 289.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g