From MasterCook. Don't expect a coarse grained cornbread here. These taste more like corn cake, and are the most awesome muffins I've ever stuffed in my mouth. They don't even need butter.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Thoroughly spray muffin pan cups with non-stick spray.
- Pour mixes into a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- The batter will be very thick.
- Pour into prepared muffin cups.
- I made 12 regular sized muffins and 24 mini muffins from one batch of this batter, and had a tiny bit left over for the"bowl lickers".
- Bake mini muffins for 15 minutes, or until golden.
- Bake regular sized muffins for 20 minutes, or until golden.