Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A Rich Chocolate Fudgie cake. A favourite with Children, I tend to use rich tea biscuits.
Make and share this Marie Biscuit Cake (Doukissa Cake) recipe from Food.com.
- Line a deep loaf tin with baking paper.
- Roughly break each biscuit into quarters and set aside.
- Add the boiling water to the hot chocolate and cocoa in a double boiler (bain Marie), stirring until the mixture is smooth.
- Add butter, sweetened condensed milk. sugar. and vanilla and stir till smooth.
- Than add and the beaten eggs, keep stirring till it turns into a thick custard.
- Transfer the thick custard to a large mixing bowl, add quartered biscuits and any other additions wanted and mix until its all coated with the custard.
- Lastly transfer the mixture to the prepared tin .
- Press down firmly so there are no air pockets in the mixture. Remember to bang the tin on the bench a couple of times so that its set. and fold the paper extensions on the top and press down to even the surface. Let it cool to the touch.
- Place into the refrigerator to chill for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight.
- Remove From tin slice and serve, Enjoy!
- Cooking Time does not include chill time.