Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A delicious mildly spicy tandoori chicken.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 450 g natural yoghurt
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 2 cm cubed fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 fresh green chile
- 1⁄2 cup fresh coriander
- Preheat the oven to 160 celsius.
- Score the 4 chicken breasts and leave aside.
- Peel ginger and chop finely.
- Chop the onion, garlic finely.
- Mix the tandoori paste and natural yoghurt in a suitably sized mixing bowl.
- Add the chopped ginger, onion, garlic, fresh green chilli and salt and mix.
- Cover the chicken breasts with the mix ensuring the chicken is evenly coated.
- Sprinkle the chopped coriander over the top.
- Marinate in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Once done, remove from fridge and give one final mix to ensure the coriander is now thoroughly mixed inches.
- Put in an oven proof dish and cook for 1 hour (longer if you prefer less sauce).