Recipe by Maria Ramey
*Yummy!* I came up with this dish about two years ago. Is very good! It is rich, creamy and scrumptious! Goes *great* with *crusty* wheat bread and a salad! Pretty quick to make. Hope you enjoy it!!
- 10 -20 ounces canned chopped surf clams (do not drain)
- 1 lb frozen large shrimp (cooked and peeled)
- 1 (12 ounce) package whole wheat fettuccine, cooked to pkg. directions (could use regular if you prefer)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup white wine worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3 -4 tablespoons cornstarch
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute garlic in oil about 2 minutes.
- Add clams along with the juice cook 2-4 minutes.
- Add white wine Worcestershire; cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add butter to mixture.
- Combine chicken broth and corn starch in a small bowl stir until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked pasta to pan and stir.
- Add shrimp and cook 1 minute.
- Serve immediately!