Recipe by mariabrzl530
This is a recipe I whipped up on my own, I am always creating new recipes. Its a delicious,and simple recipe that is done in about 20 minutes.
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) cangolden whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can cream-style sweet corn
- 1 sweet onion (chopped)
- sliced roasted sweet red pepper
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- smashed saltine crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- -Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- -Prepare a greased pan, sprinkle some of the crushed saltines mixed with the italian bread crumbs.
- -Mix All ingredients together in a bowl(onions, peppers, kernel corn, cream corn, italian bread crums, mozzarella, parmesan, salt and pepper).
- -After it is all mixed pour it all in the oven pan.
- -On top sprinkle some more of the crushed saltines and italian bread crumbs. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella, and parmesan.Cover with Foil.
- - Bake for about 18-20 minutes.
- ITS READY TO BE SERVED! ENJOY!