Chef #468459's Note:
This is a recipe I whipped up on my own, I am always creating new recipes. Its a delicious,and simple recipe that is done in about 20 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1-Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2-Prepare a greased pan, sprinkle some of the crushed saltines mixed with the italian bread crumbs.
- 3-Mix All ingredients together in a bowl(onions, peppers, kernel corn, cream corn, italian bread crums, mozzarella, parmesan, salt and pepper).
- 4-After it is all mixed pour it all in the oven pan.
- 5-On top sprinkle some more of the crushed saltines and italian bread crumbs. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella, and parmesan.Cover with Foil.
- 6- Bake for about 18-20 minutes.
- 7ITS READY TO BE SERVED! ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maria's Italian Corn Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.8
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 522.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 8.0 g