We make this recipe every holiday. It has become a real family favorite for quite a few years now.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook broccoli according to directions.
- 2When done, drain well, then chop fine.
- 3Spray a casserole with pam or lightly butter a casserole dish or a 10" pie plate.
- 4In a measuring glass melt the cheese and 4 tblsp.
- 5of the butter (which is 1/2 of the stick) in the microwave for 45 sec on med/low.
- 6Depending on your microwave.
- 7you only want it to be melted enough where you can pour the contents over the broccli.
- 8Or if you prefer you can cut the cheese in small pcs.
- 9and the butter as well and dabble it over the broccoli.
- 10I just think it blends easier the first way.
- 11Crush the crackers and melt the other 1/2 of the butter and mix.
- 12Sprinkle this over the broccoli.
- 13Bake at 350* for 20 minute Can make this early and heat later in micro to take to someone's house!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maria's Holiday Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.9
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 519.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 7.1 g