Recipe by Suzanne S.
An old college friend gave me this recipe. I make them for our Christmas Eve party every year.
Top Review by Ginny Sue
This was easy to put together and had a good taste. Not mentioned in the recipe directions, but it can definitely be made in advance and refrigerated until needed which makes it great for a party.
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise, more if needed to moisten
- 1⁄4 cup minced fresh onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- garlic salt, to taste
- miniature party rye rounds