Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sister's mother in law made this for my brother in laws graduation party. Oh man, is it good! There were tons of people there and everyone commented on it. It was served with tortilla chips, but I am sure it would taste great on grilled chicken or anything you put it on! The next time I make it, I think I might add a bit of chopped fresh cilantro. I guessed on the number of servings and on the ounces for the canned items, it is just the regular size.
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Italian dressing, zesty italian
- Mix together and put in fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.