Recipe by adena mangis
This is an OAMC recipe from Fix, Freeze, Feast. It makes 3 entrees 4 servings each.
- 6 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 3 (8 ounce) packages light cream cheese, cubed and softened
- 3 cups salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pepper, scallions, and black olives in a bowl and set aside.
- Blend cream cheese and salsa in a large bowl with an electric mixer and set aside.
- Slightly flatten chicken by laying each piece on a cutting board and press down on the thickest part of the chicken.
- Place 2 tablespoons of pepper mixture near the wide end of each piece of chicken.
- Starting with the widest part of chicken roll the chicken around the filling. Repeat with each chicken breast.
- Divide chicken evenly among 3 lightly greased eight inch square baking dishes.
- Divide cream cheese mixture evenly over chicken and sprinkle with paprika to taste.
- Wrap each dish in plastic wrap top with foil, label, and freeze.
- To use thaw one entree in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove foil and plastic wrap and replace foil. Bake covered fro 1 hour.