Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
CREAMY DELICIOUS!! At our annual Blanchard Reunion, Aunt Marguerite would always bring this pie. For desserts it would be the first to disappear. The recipe for this pie was always requested. I have not seen a similar one. The toasted pecans give a wonderful flavor. Easy preparation!
- 1 shortbread pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Lite
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- Mix and blend softened cream cheese and powdered sugar. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Add blueberries and toasted pecans.
- Pour into pie crust and chill for at least 6 hours. (Time does not include chilling in refrigerator.).
what an easy recipe! I made this recipe with cool whip sugar free and used neufchatel cheese and added a bit of almond extract to the cheese mixture...LOVED it!! Thank You for sharing this winner Seasoned Cook!
This was such an easy, tasty recipe. After a hard day of home repairs, it was the perfect dessert to keep 4 tired children happy! My 12 y/o son had 2 pieces and would have had more! :-) I confess we left off the pecans, they are a tough sell to the older kids in my house and a choking concern for the younger ones. Thanks for sharing what will be a summertime favorite in our home now.