Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make and great to dip!! I have even had this on toast and it was wonderful. Don't forget to leave a pit or two in the mix to keep it from turning brown.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs avocados, cut into small cubes
- 1⁄2 cup tomatillo, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 serrano pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl combine avocado , cilantro and salt.
- In a blender combine water, tomatillos, serrano peppers and onions.
- Stir well in the avocado mix.
- IMPORTANT, SERVE IMMEDIATELY!
I love avocado and anything that has avocado. I served this with some chips and in burritos. I thought since it used a blender, I was supposed to blend it into small chunks which made for an unusual texture once blended into the guacamole. I still managed to eat quite a bit and I'm glad I tried it!