Recipe by Margo59
A mixture of some of my favorite ingredients for chicken marinade. Hope you enjoy.
Top Review by children from A to Z
I marinaded chicken thighs and took them camping this weekend. We went camping with neighbors and everyone loved the chicken. The marinade plus grilling perfect recipe for great chicken. Thanks Margo we will be using this marinade quite often.
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken in a large plastic zip lock baggie.
- Add chicken breasts, coat, and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill chicken until juices run clear.
- Do not overcook, as chicken will be dried out.
- Time does not reflect marinading time.