Recipe by mandabears
I have no clue who Margie is, but I have been making this delicious pasta salad for years. I usually double the recipe and always remove the skin and the bones. I usually substitute dehydrated minced onions for the green onion.
- 7 3⁄4 ounces canned salmon, drained
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine salmon, green pepper, green onion, mayonnaise (or Miracle Whip), Worcestershire sauce, lemon pepper and lemon juice.
- Mix together.
- Add hot cooked macaroni and toss together.
- Salad can be served at once or refrigerated and served cold.