- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 lb bulk sausage (prefer hot-but mild is ok)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces milk
- 1 dash nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage in frying pan.
- Drain grease, set sausage on plate, and wipe pan with paper towel.
- Cook chicken 4-6 minutes each side in frying pan.
- Set chicken in oven proof casserole dish.
- Put sausage back in pan.
- Add soup, milk, and nutmeg.
- Warm and stir.
- Pour sausage mixture over chicken.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles.