Recipe by chef victoria #2
Tomato, basil, garlic, olive oil, Mozzarella and ricotta cheese.
Top Review by jrivito
This pizza is fabulous! Not greasy, not too cheesy (though I leave out the ricotta because I don't care for it.) The beauty of this pizza is that the fresh taste of the tomatoes and basil shine through. You don't feel like you have a rock in your belly when you finish a few slices. Have made it multiple times, now and I still love it.
- 1 pizza crust (store bought or homemade)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups pizza cheese (blend of shredded Mozzarella, provolone, and Romano)
- 1 large tomatoes, sliced and slices cut into 4 's
- 1 (10 leaf) packageshredded fresh basil
- 10 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush pizza crust with olive oil.
- Spread 2 cups of cheese evenly over pizza.
- Place sliced tomato evenly over pizza.
- Spread shredded basil evenly over pizza.
- Place tablespoon size globs of ricotta evenly over pizza.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Spread remainig Mozzarella over pizza.
- Bake at 400 15 minute or until cheese is bubbly and brown on the edges.