1/3 Photos of Margherita Pita Pizzas
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
Quick fix for lunch. Server with a salad and you are good to go.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pita bread on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 2Brush pitas with oil and pesto sauce and sprinkle with garlic.
- 3Top them with 1 cup cheese, tomatoes, onion and remaining cheese; sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- 4Bake at 425 degrees for 1012 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 5Top with basil before serving.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margherita Pita Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.5
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.2 mg
- Sodium 675.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 18.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: