Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I just LOVE Margherita pizza so I'm guessing I will feel the same way about this dish. I haven't tried this one yet but will this summer with my cherry tomatoes. Another Cuisine at Home recipe.
- Saute bread crumbs and garlic in 2 Tbs of olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until crumbs are golden brown. Transfer bread crumbs to a small bowl; set aside.
- Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions; drain.
- Heat 2 Tbs oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. Add tomatores and pepper flakes to pan; saute until tomatoes begin to burst, then crush tomatoes gently with the back of a spoon, leaving some tomatoes whole.
- Add drained linguine to tomatoes in pan, stirring to coat.
- Toss linguine with mozzarella, basil, salt and pepper.
- Divide pasta evenly among four dinner plates and top each with some of the garlic bread crumbs.