Recipe by Skooch
Got this from a friend of mine who said she got it from the Mueller's website.
Top Review by WiGal
Simply delicious! Had this for our vegetarian night supper and dh said don't lose the recipe for this one! I appreciate recipes like this where I have the ingredients on hand. Did double the garlic. Thank you skooch for sharing another winner! Made for Spring PAC 2010 baby.
- 16 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 5 cups diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- salt and pepper
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 5 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add garlic, cook and stir 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper; cook and stir another 3 minutes.
- Add pasta to skillet and toss well.
- Add chicken broth and stir. Toss with Parmesan cheese.