Got this from a friend of mine who said she got it from the Mueller's website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add garlic, cook and stir 1 minute.
- 3Add tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper; cook and stir another 3 minutes.
- 4Add pasta to skillet and toss well.
- 5Add chicken broth and stir. Toss with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margherita Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.8
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 635.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 13.8 g