Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Got this from a friend of mine who said she got it from the Mueller's website.
- 16 ounces angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 5 cups diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- salt and pepper
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 5 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add garlic, cook and stir 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper; cook and stir another 3 minutes.
- Add pasta to skillet and toss well.
- Add chicken broth and stir. Toss with Parmesan cheese.
Simply delicious! Had this for our vegetarian night supper and dh said don't lose the recipe for this one! I appreciate recipes like this where I have the ingredients on hand. Did double the garlic. Thank you skooch for sharing another winner! Made for Spring PAC 2010 baby.
Had some leftover spaghetti, so I made the "sauce" to go with it... I used canned tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano that I drained, and then didn't measure the parm... Great recipe apart from the "traditional" tomato sauces! Thanks for sharing!!