1/5 Photos of Marge's Zucchini Pie
One of my co-workers gave me this recipe years ago, and now it's a staple. We just don't feel like it's summer until we've eaten some. We usually eat it for dinner, but it's equally good for breakfast or brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence (or use oregano)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 prepared pie crust
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Saute zucchini, onions and garlic in olive oil until soft. Stir in parsley, herbes de provence, salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- 3Beat the eggs and then add the cheese to the beaten eggs. Pour into the veggie pot and combine.
- 4Spread dijon mustard on bottom of pie crust. Add zucchini mixture to crust. Bake for 35-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marge's Zucchini Pie
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.9
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 97.7 mg
- Sodium 752.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence