Recipe by Greeneyes3270
I received this recipe from a friend and my husband made it Christmas Eve for breakfast on Christmas morning.
Top Review by Christineyy!
I was looking for the exact way we prepare our monkey bread, but I couldn't seem to find it until I found Marge's! This is how we have always made our monkey bread (aside from sprinkling the nuts on the bottom of the bundt pan). I absolutely lov these things as does everyone I make them for! They smell incredible while baking and are even better tasting! I will make these forever!
- 18 frozen dinner rolls
- 1 3⁄4 ounces butterscotch pudding mix (NOT Instant)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange rolls into a greased bundt pan then sprinkle with pudding.
- Mix cinnamon, sugar and nuts and sprinkle on rolls and pudding.
- Melt margarine and brown sugar in small saucepan on stovetop.
- Pour over rolls.
- Cover loosely with saran wrap and let stand overnight.
- Rolls will rise.
- Next morning, remove plastic wrap and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake for 30 minutes and then remove from oven.
- Turn onto platter and enjoy.