Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've been making this variation of deviled eggs since I was a teenager! YIPES!! It's delicious...a nice change of pace.
- 12 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 4 -6 slices bacon, browned and crumbled
- 3 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped black olives
- Cut eggs in half and scoop out yolks. Place yolks in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to yolks and mash well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stuff the whites and arrange on a platter or serving dish. Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
These were delicious, I used the relish and left out the olives but otherwise made as written.
Really yummy and scarfed by the group of teens I served this to.
Fabulous change from the same old deviled eggs! I made them as written without any extra salt. Great flavor. I'll make these again. Thanx, Charmie!