- 1 1⁄2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce simple syrup (1 part sugar, 1 part water)
- 3⁄4 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce citrus-infused vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- lime wedge, for garnish
- 1⁄4 cup simple syrup (1 part sugar, 1 part water)
- coarse salt
Directions See How It's Made
- To rim the martini glass: wet the rim of the martini glass with simple syrup and dip into coarse salt; set aside.
- Combine tequila, simple syrup, Cointreau, vodka, lemon juice, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously; strain into prepared martini glass.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.