Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another "Top Secret Recipe." I haven't tried this yet but I plan to this weekend!
- 3⁄4 ounce rum
- 3⁄4 ounce creme de banane
- 1 1⁄2 ounces bailey's irish cream
- 4 ounces pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix
- 2 cups ice
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth and slushy.
- Pour into 16 ounce glass and garnish with an orange wedge.
Nice and favorable, great drink to relax with on a hot summer day.
I love margarita's so this recipe intrigued me, It's sweet, creamy & tropical all at the same time, totally different to any margarita I've tried before, can't wait to make this again once summer comes. made for my 3 chefs, 2008.