Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Festive and fun with layers of color and flavor.
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 6 lime slices
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped roma tomato
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 2 serrano chili peppers, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (5 ounce) package mixed baby lettuces and spring greens
- 1 large avocado, peeled and chopped
- 30 cooked large shrimp, peeled
- 3 tablespoons margarita mix
- tequila (optional)
- Rub 1 lime slice around the edge of 6 Margarita glasses, reserve lime slices for garnish.
- Combine cumin, salt and pepper, then dip the rim of each glass in the mixture.
- Combine tomatoes, onion, chili pepper, cilantro and salt.
- Layer each glass with 1/6 of the salad greens, 1/6 of the avacado and 1/6 of the tomato mixture.
- Combine shrimp and Margarita Mix.
- Add 5 shrimp to each glass and garnish with lime slices.