Recipe by Mirj
This is a really funky dessert, great for picnics and barbecue parties. Jimmy Buffett would be so proud!
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup tequila
- 1⁄4 cup orange liqueur
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crushed pretzels, margarine, and sugar.
- Press into the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan, also coat the sides.
- In a bowl mix tequila, orange liqueur, condensed milk, and lime.
- Pour half of the mixture in another bowl.
- Add strawberries and a few drops of red food coloring to one half.
- Fold in 1 cup whipped cream.
- To other half, add only a drop or two of yellow food coloring and 1 cup whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust, alternating colors.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.