Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the food network magazine, Margaritas are the official drink of pretty much every Cinco de Mayo party, but who says you have to serve them in a glass. Here's an edible version for fun. I'm guessing at the serving size at it depends on how you cut them. Time does not include the fridge set time
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packetseach unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup cold tequila
- 2 1⁄2 cups bottled margarita mix
- 2 tablespoons flaky sea salt
- Sprinkle 2 packets of unflavoared gelatin powder over cold tequila in a bowl and set aside.
- Bring bottled margarita mix to a boil, pour it over the tequila gelatin mixturre and stir until gelatin dissolves.
- Pour into an 8 inch square pan and refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
- Cut into small cubes.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt right before serving.