Recipe by Bonnie G #2
From the food network magazine, Margaritas are the official drink of pretty much every Cinco de Mayo party, but who says you have to serve them in a glass. Here's an edible version for fun. I'm guessing at the serving size at it depends on how you cut them. Time does not include the fridge set time
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packetseach unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup cold tequila
- 2 1⁄2 cups bottled margarita mix
- 2 tablespoons flaky sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle 2 packets of unflavoared gelatin powder over cold tequila in a bowl and set aside.
- Bring bottled margarita mix to a boil, pour it over the tequila gelatin mixturre and stir until gelatin dissolves.
- Pour into an 8 inch square pan and refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
- Cut into small cubes.
- Sprinkle with flaky sea salt right before serving.