Recipe by Broke Guy
This recipe offers an easy way for those who have never made their own margaritas before to do so. Originally margaritas were served over ice but now most restaurants offer them blended.
- 3⁄4 cup tequila
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice (from 4 to 6)
- 1⁄2 cup triple sec or 1⁄2 cup Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 lime, sliced
- kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pitcher, combine the tequila, lime juice, triple sec and cold water.
- Rub the rims of 4 glasses with fresh lime slices and dip into a plate of kosher salt so the rims are coated.
- Add ice to the glasses and pour 1/4 of the margarita mixture into each glass.
- Serve to your guests.