From a real estate flyer for beach rentals! I love to find recipes in surprise places like this. Doesn't say how many this serves so I am guessing 4.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients and serve over ice.
- 2You can put this in a blender with ice if you like but be sure to leave extra room at the top of the blender since the beer will expand.
- 3Freeze any extra and but in the blender for a true frozen style margarita next time.
- 4Garnish with lime wedges if you like.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Margaritas Made With Beer
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 53.6 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: