Recipe by Oolala
From a real estate flyer for beach rentals! I love to find recipes in surprise places like this. Doesn't say how many this serves so I am guessing 4.
Top Review by KristyS
I make these often but change it up a bit. I use 1 large can of frozen limeade and using the limeade container, I add 1/2 can triple sec, 3/4 can tequila and 3/4 can of lite beer. I add this all together in a blender with just ice, no water. I find the beer cuts down on the strong tase of the tequila... and also makes them go down WAY too easily!
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle beer
- 1 (12 -16 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 12 -16 ounces water, refill can from limeade
- 1⁄2 cup triple sec
- 1⁄2 cup tequila, can increase to 1 cup
- 1 lime, to garnish (optional)
- Mix all ingredients and serve over ice.
- You can put this in a blender with ice if you like but be sure to leave extra room at the top of the blender since the beer will expand.
- Freeze any extra and but in the blender for a true frozen style margarita next time.
- Garnish with lime wedges if you like.