Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
From a real estate flyer for beach rentals! I love to find recipes in surprise places like this. Doesn't say how many this serves so I am guessing 4.
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle beer
- 1 (12 -16 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 12 -16 ounces water, refill can from limeade
- 1⁄2 cup triple sec
- 1⁄2 cup tequila, can increase to 1 cup
- 1 lime, to garnish (optional)
- Mix all ingredients and serve over ice.
- You can put this in a blender with ice if you like but be sure to leave extra room at the top of the blender since the beer will expand.
- Freeze any extra and but in the blender for a true frozen style margarita next time.
- Garnish with lime wedges if you like.
I make these often but change it up a bit. I use 1 large can of frozen limeade and using the limeade container, I add 1/2 can triple sec, 3/4 can tequila and 3/4 can of lite beer. I add this all together in a blender with just ice, no water. I find the beer cuts down on the strong tase of the tequila... and also makes them go down WAY too easily!
My sister makes this all the time and they are delicious (and a little dangerous)!