Recipe by ninja
A lovely way to end a meal on a light, delicious note. So simple and easy to prepare. The chill time of 1-3 hours for the strawberries is not included in the prep time.
- 4 cups ripe strawberries, halved
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup tequila
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 pints lemon sorbet
- orange peel, rings (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place strawberry halves in medium bowl. In a small bowl, stir together sugar, tequila, and orange peel. Drizzle over strawberries and gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1-3 hours.
- To serve, scoop sorbet into dessert dishes and spoon strawberries on top. If desired for presentation, add one or two orange peel rings to the side of the dish.